Modified In-Person Program for Adults
Join us in exploring some natural and historic locations throughout the region. We'll be traveling by Briar Bush van to popular hotspots, local favorites, and places well off the beaten path. Activity level is described in the trip notes.
See below for dates and times.
- Cost: Varies by location; Abington Residents: 10% discount; FOBB Member: 20% discount
* This program takes place indoors and outdoors.
* Participants are required to wear masks.
* Review the Mitigation Plan before registration.
* Cancellation Policy: At least two weeks before the program - 80% back; Within two weeks - NO refund
Questions or need help registering?
Call 215-887-6603 M-F 9:00am - 5:00 pm.
Yuletide at Winterthur
Saturday, December 4, 2021 from 9:00am-5:00pm
- Cost: $80.00; Abington Resident: $72.00; FOBB Member: $64.00
Discover one of the Brandywine Valley’s most spectacular holiday showcases! Yuletide at Winterthur embraces the warmth and festivity of the season with a magnificent tour of Henry Francis du Pont’s mansion. Experience breathtaking trees, dazzling room displays, a magical dollhouse, and the mischievous Belsnickel, a gift giver from German folklore closely related to Ol’ Saint Nick. You’ll have the opportunity to shop, dine, and immerse yourself in the holiday season.
Notes: Participants will meet at Briar Bush at 8:45am. The group will arrive back at Briar Bush by 5:00pm. This trip will require walking and standing in order to tour the museum. Choosing weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes will contribute to a great experience. Participants are responsible for dining costs. This trip is subject to cancellation due to weather.