Modified In-Person Program for Grades K-6
Enrich your homeschool science curriculum at Briar Bush! Homeschool students can join us for engaging lessons, live animal encounters, scientific discovery, nature play, and more. The program topic changes week to week. (Plus, each session can be submitted as one of your 180 days of school!)
Grades K-2 - Select Mondays
Grades 3-6 - Select Tuesdays
January - April from 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Participant Cost: $25.00/session
Abington Resident: $22.50/session
FOBB Member: $20.00/session
* Registration is required.
* This is a drop off program, come prepared with a backpack, water, and change of clothes.
* This program takes place indoors and outdoors and is rain or shine. Come prepared for the weather.
* Masking is required indoors with 20 or more individuals. Masking is optional indoors, but strongly recommended, with 19 individuals or less. Masking is optional, but strongly recommended, outdoors.
* Review the Mitigation Plan before registration.
A new Medical Form must be completed for this program each calendar year.